Drupal theme design
We design custom Drupal themes according to user- and content-centered design principles. We especially enjoy Web2.0 design style with clean look & feel, but we can also create some more unique and eye-catching themes for you.
When designing custom themes we put special emphasis on site usability and readability.
Our design process is fully open which means that you can review prototypes on regular basis and request any changes you want. We will work with you closely and listen to your suggestion in order to ensure that the final work meets exactly your expectations.
Drupal theme porting
- Theme porting from WordPress, Joomla, MODx or any other CMS to Drupal
- Conversion of static websites to Drupal themes
- Conversion of CSS templates to Drupal themes
- Upgrade from old Drupal 5 and Drupal 6 themes to Drupal 7
Drupal theme coding
We code Drupal themes either from custom designs or (if you already contracted graphics designer) from mockups stored in popular formats such as: PSD (Photoshop), AI (Illustrator) and SVG (Inkscape).
Our code is compliant with widespread industry standards and best practices, including:
- XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS3 standards
- Web Content Accessability Guidelines (WCAG2)
- Google guidelines for search engine optimization
- Usability guidelines specified in Jacob Nielsen's papers
Advanced Drupal theming
- BiDi/RTL optimization
- Mobile and small screen optimization
- Custom theme settings implementation
- Color module integration
- Skinr module integration
- Views, fields and panels theming
- Ubercart, OpenAtrium and OpenPublish themes
- Zen and Fusion subthemes